Monday, November 10, 2014

Famous Last Words: Week 12

So I saw "Nightcrawler" and thought it was really good. I think Jake Gyllenhall did such a great job with his character. At the beginning of the movie it is clearly established that his character is not a good person. He then goes on a journey to become the best at what he loves doing, no matter what happens to others along the way. The ending sort of reminded me of "No Country for Old Men" in the way he can't be stopped. I would love to say more, but I don't want to spoil the plot for anyone. I really like seeing movies at The Warren. The theater is so nice, and the balcony/directors seating is even nicer. You can order drinks while you watch a movie at the theatre.




I'm really glad the Thunder picked up their second win of the season tonight. I would argue that the Thunder are the best 2-5 team in the history of the NBA. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook being out are obviously terrible for the team, but the Thunder were also dealing with injuries to other players throughout the week. The fact that they aren't getting blown out every game bodes very well for the Thunder. My fantasy basketball team also won this week, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I couldn't finish school last fall for medical reasons and had to take an incomplete in a few of my classes. When you get an I, you have one calendar year to finish the course or receive an F. I just have to take a final in two classes, but it has been so long since I learned the material. I am going to have to start studying pretty much all day everyday soon for these classes so I can do well on the finals and finish the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment